No Media Availability
Practices & Morning Skates
- All practices and morning skates during training camp take place at Bell MTS Iceplex.
- Media are asked to work out of dressing room ACU 15 and 16 while at Bell MTS Iceplex. It is equipped with workstations and is the site of every daily media availability.
- The Jets dressing room is closed to the media. Please contact a member of the Jets communications department with interview requests prior to the end of practice.
- Training camp and game information can be found online at jetsmedia.ca. It is also emailed to the media prior to each game.
- Media that have been granted a season credential can pick up their credential at Gate 4 at Canada Life Centre prior to any pre-season game.
- Single-game credentials can be applied for through the Jets media website (jetsmedia.ca) and picked up at Gate 4 at Canada Life Centre prior to the game. Single-game requests must be made 24 hours prior to the game.
- Media must show proof of vaccination against COVID-19 in order to receive their credential.
- The Matt Frost Media Centre on the event level of Canada Life Centre and the press box on the fifth level open to the media three hours prior to game time. Media are asked to enter the building through Gate 4 and proceed to either location.
- All post-game interviews take place inside the Matt Frost Media Centre.
- A pre-game meal is available to purchase in the press box. Media are also able to purchase food from any of the concessions on the concourses Canada Life Centre.
- The Jets dressing room at Canada Life Centre is closed to the media.