Improve to 2-5 all-time in Game 2s of series…Even a series for the first time in franchise history after losing Game 1 (0-3 previously)…Tallied three goals for the first time in their past five playoff games…Have scored first in each of the first two games of the series after scoring first in 32 of 71 games during the regular season…Were 7-7-3 during the regular season when tied after the second period.
LINK: Game Notes PDF
- Led the Jets in ice time with 24:46.
- Has led the Jets in ice time in each of the first two games of the series.
- Paced the Jets with four shots.
- Scored the first goal of the game in his playoff debut.
- Joins Adam Lowry (Apr. 16/15 at ANA) and Patrik Laine (Apr. 11/18) as Jets that have scored in their first career playoff game.
- Stopped 28 of 30 shots for his 12th career playoff win (12-13).
- Scored the game-winning goal on a deflection on the power play in the third period for his first career playoff goal.
- Had a goal and an assist for his first career multi-point playoff game.
- Has been in on three of Winnipeg’s four goals in the series with a goal and two assists.
- Led the Jets in the face-off circle by winning 11-of-16 draws (69%).
- Tallied two assists for his second career playoff multi-point game and first since his playoff debut Apr. 13/18 vs. MIN (2A).
- Played his first NHL playoff game since May 5/17 vs. EDM while he was a member of the Anaheim Ducks.
- Led the Jets with five hits.
- Played in his 50th career playoff game.